Adams Parents & Teachers
ADAMS PARENTS & TEACHERS (APT)
APT is the parent organization at Adams Elementary School. This organization is comprised of parents of enrolled Adams students and staff currently employed at Adams School. All current parents and Adams Staff members are full voting members.
Mandy Gottlieb, Co-Chair
Katie Slayden, Co-Chair
Michelle Zahn, Treasurer
Prue Ruby, Co-Treasurer
Cami Chatterton, Secretary
Rachel Lassiter, Volunteer Coordinator
Tracy Maynard, Room Parent Coordinator
Erica Koenig, Fundraising Coordinator
TBD, Communications Coordinator
General meetings are scheduled each month (excluding December & April) at 7:00 p.m. on the Adams property. Free childcare is provided.
MEETING MINUTES & REFERENCE DOCUMENTS
- IOS link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/corvallis.k12.or.us_2d3731323830313230393535%40resource.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Non-IOS link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=corvallis.k12.or.us_2d3731323830313230393535%40resource.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles
June 2017 Meeting Minutes
- To promote mutual understanding between parents and staff
- To provide good will between the school and the community
- To provide volunteers for Adams programs and activities
- To provide extra funds in support of Adams Elementary goals and objectives
Want to get involved?
Come join us at a meeting or volunteer for an event. Whether you have only a few minutes or many hours available, please contact Rachel Lassiter to find a task that meets your level of commitment, time, interest, and effort. Research shows that when parents are involved in school, their children have:
- Higher grades
- Higher test scores
- Higher graduation rates
- Better attendance
- Stronger motivation
- Better self-esteem
- Stronger social connections
- Lower suspension rates
- Fewer discipline issues
Many hands make light work and we need your help!